Saarland University will host the first DIES Training Module from the 30th of September to the 4th of October 2013.
Deans from 25 Higher Education Institutions from Belice, Colombia, Chile, Ecuador, El Salvador, Ecuador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama and Peru will be part of the course and towards reform projects of their institutions.
The main topics of this module will be:
- Strategic Action Plans
- Internationalisation of Higher Education
- German Higher Education System
- European University and Faculty Governance Reform Policies
- Financial Management, Resource Diversification, Fundraising
- University-Industry Cooperation in Research and Teaching