We are looking forward to hosting further DIES IDC LA Alumni Networking Meetings in Latin America!
Dear Alumni of the DIES IDC LA,
The time for official registration in the Alumni Conference 2023 is now open! :)
Registration to become one of the speakers will be open until 15 January 2023 at 23:59 CET.
Registration to attend will be open until 28 February 2023 at 23:59 CET.
The meeting organisers invite abstracts and roundtable proposals for consideration to form part of the 4th DIES IDC LA Alumni Conference in Latin America to be held in Buenos Aires on 31 March and 1 April 2023.
Successful applicants will be invited to become one of the speakers at the Alumni Conference, where they will be expected to present the approved content.
Submission of abstracts and roundtable proposals:
Abstracts: We invite abstracts that address one of the conference topics (overleaf). The abstracts may include research results, case studies, and/or presentations based on experiences gained through practice and decision-making. Abstracts must be a maximum of 500 words, excluding references. They should be provided in English, in Microsoft Word format, in Times New Roman font, pt. 12 with double spacing.
Roundtable proposals: Roundtables are intended to enable discussions surrounding innovative solutions to challenges relevant to the topic session. Proposals should detail the topic of the roundtable. They must be a maximum of 500 words, excluding references, with 3-5 keywords. They should be provided in English, in Microsoft Word format, in Times New Roman font, pt. 12 with double spacing.
Abstracts and/or roundtable proposals should reflect at least one of the topics below:
• University-Industry Cooperation
• Sustainable Development
• Research Management
• Human Resources Management
• Student Research Mobility in the Alumni Network
• Examples of Best Practices
• Opportunities in Online Teaching
- Please, log in with your e-mail address into "My Account" on the website: <https://www.idc-latinamerica.com/>. You can recover your password if you do not remember it anymore. If you have further problems logging in, please, let us know and we will be ready to help.
- Once logged in, click on the following link and fill in the Registration Form <https://www.idc-latinamerica.com/form/dies-idc-la-alumni-conference> and upload the requested documents. Please, bear in mind that the link will not function unless you are logged in.
- After completing the form and uploading the requested documents you will be officially an attendee (and/or potential speaker) of the Alumni Conference 2023! :)
Your DIES IDC LA Team